The Unitarian Universalist Society: East (UUS:E) is a vibrant, liberal religious community that encourages spiritual exploration, compassionate living, and working for social and environmental justice. We support each person’s search for truth and meaning and have an active congregational life with many opportunities to learn, be entertained, and enjoy the support of a beloved community.
Unitarian Universalists’ beliefs are diverse and inclusive. We have no shared creed, but live by our Seven Principles—
- The inherent worth and dignity of every person.
- Justice, equity and compassion in human relations.
- Acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in our congregations.
- A free and responsible search for truth and meaning.
- The right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within our congregations and in society at large.
- The goal of world community with peace, liberty, and justice for all.
- Respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part.
UUS:E offers a lively, fun religious education program for children teaching them how to live our principles through their words and actions.
We hope you will join us for a Sunday morning service via Zoom at 10 a.m. Contact our office at email@example.com or 860-646-5151 to be added to our distribution list for the link.